No experience required, in fact, that’s the point!
This event is designed for charity & fun ONLY.
Volunteer your time and we’ll have you ready by fight night!
Back by popular demand, we are once again calling all men and women interested in learning the “sweet science” while helping a great cause. Choose your ring name, star in your own promo video, pick your fight song and bring your friends & coworkers to cheer you on from the edge of the bar as you take on your challenger! This is a rare opportunity to get trained by Wisconsin’s best boxing program while getting in the best shape of your life!!!
Email or Call with Contact Info before May 22nd: email@example.com | (608) 574-7659
KEY DATES FOR THE EVENT:
- Kick Off & Registration – Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 6:30PM @ Ford’s Gym – 2114 Winnebago St, Madison, WI
- Training begins @ Ford’s Gym in August! ** Beginners must have basic fundamentals prior to start of August group training. Monday night “Fundamentals” classes in June/July are strongly recommended. (Mon 7:00-8:30 pm)
- Intensive group conditioning/training starts Tuesday, August 6th
- Mock Weigh-In Event – Sunday, October 20th, 2019 Red Mouse Bar and Grill – Bring your entourage! Ham it up while you face-off with your opponent
- Fight Night IV – Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 Red Mouse Bar and Grill – 3738 Cty Rd P, Cross Plains, WI Weigh-ins @ 4:00 | Doors Open @ 6:00 | Bouts Start @ 7:00
$350 covers training expenses & personal promo video! We’ll help you fundraise if needed.